Below are links* to Susan’s interviews from radio and television.
- An interview with Joy FM’s Word for Word.
- Susan’s appearance on Studio 10 [NOTE: Channel 10’s housecleaning removes archived episodes, but Susan was a guest on September 16th 2014]
- Radio National’s ‘Life Matters’ interview
- Susan reads from “The Upside of Down” at Royal Children’s Hospital.
Here are some of the articles Susan has written for various publications:
- The Age
- Good Weekend
- Sydney Morning Herald
- Brisbane Times
- West Australian
- The Big Issue
- Eureka Street
- Australian Doctor
- Melbourne’s Child (Also Sydney, Canberra, Perth, Brisbane)
- Mothering Magazine
- Regular columnist for ‘65 Roses Magazine‘, Cystic Fibrosis Victoria
- Good Reading Magazine (PDF) – Promoting “Upside of Down“
- She Knows (Australia)
- Weekly Magazine (Melbourne)
Articles featuring Susan or Upside of Down:
- A mention in Stanford Magazine
- Bupa’s blog
- My Child Magazine
Susan is also a winner of National Literary Award from the Fellowship of Australian Writers for a short story (excerpt from forthcoming memoir).